Saturday, July 3, 2010

rain, rain {come and stay.}

I do realize that from last post to this post, we have dealt with two COMPLETELY extreme weather conditions... and for that I apologize Poppy. :)

Katy had some crazy storms this past week. Hurricane Alex rolled through Mexico/Southern Texas and we got hit with the thunder and downpour of it all. (Which was a FANTASTIC thing!)

Yesterday afternoon, Juliana and I left home on a mission: All things rain boots. 

Here is what we found: 


We had a blast playing in the rain before dinner. And there were puddles, streams, raindrops GALORE.

Jeremiah had the camera while I joined in on the fun!






Needless to say, dinner was quiet and bedtime was easy. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CUTE! Love your boots. I've been thinking of getting some, but honestly don't know if I'd ever wear them.