Saturday, December 5, 2009

....and snow it did.

After lunch time, the itty bitty snow flakes turned into big, fat, fluffy snowflakes.
I rushed around the house trying to gather warm layers for the kids..... I had this huge fear that the snow would stop in the blink of an eye and the kiddos would miss out.

As you can see, I was a little under prepared....no gloves. We just weren't expecting this kind of weather - you better believe I will be going out today to grab some mittens!

The minute Jacie stepped of the front step - she was having a blast with her hands reaching for the sky the whole time!

Jack, on the other hand, wasn't too keen about being cold.

Jacie was ALL over the place - even the neighbor's front yard.

Here is the front of our house. The roof is covered - the yard still green from our shady oak trees.

Within two hours everything was melted. It was a nice reminder of home. :)

3 comments:

Alison said...

This kills me - cute cute cute!

And seriously? Canceling school because of a few flurries? Holy Moses- if only they knew, right? :)

GP said...

Equal to about one snowcone, what flavor?

Jamie said...

Ali-son....they have NO idea. I was peeing my pants with laughter.

GP - I am going to go with grape. :)