Monday, July 5, 2010

freedom.

 Yesterday marked our sixth 4th of July as a clan. We were able to spend it with some great friends and some great food...... (mmmmm.....burgers.)

So- here are some quick highlights:

Jack has a jumping good time on the trampoline....we probably should change his name to "Jumpin' Jack Flash". He is my hamball. From the moment I stepped outside with my camera aimed for shooting, Jack would pose in a different way each jump....and each pose even more exaggerated than the last. This one is my favorite....

Jonah had a great first fourth of July. However, not quite sure he was too interested in anything but food, multiple stinky diapers for mom and having in-depth conversations with daddy.

If pictures are worth a million words...than I should be a millionaire. I am still trying to wrap my head around why Juliana was so scared of this sparkler - I know she had experience with them in the past. I would like to believe that it is because Jeremiah is a firefighter and the kiddos we WELL educated on fire safety. This is still priceless. :)

My Jacie girl. Adventurous little Jacie. I lost count how many times she tried to poke her brother (and mom) with this lit sparkler but she had a BLAST. ;)

freedom. 
I take for granted EVERY minute of every day how lucky we are to have freedom. Not only in our country but with our heavenly Father. Thank you Jesus for giving me freedom. 


P.S. - On a side note, Jeremiah had a MAJOR fire that his station responded to. Here is the  video news story.

No comments: