Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun Birthday.

I love that Jeremiah is such a great husband. This birthday ranks up there with the best of 'em. Each day since Sunday, Jeremiah has surprised me with one gift each day. He has just made this week so special and he really showed how much him and the kids appreciate me. (Isn't being a wife/mom SO great!?)

Day #1) Mother's Day - He gave me a card and a frame with six picture spots - one for each member of our clan. :) He also did the dishes from Mother's Day dinner....which was a HUGE plus....

Day #2) Monday - He gave me Grey's Anatomy, Season One and drove 30 minutes - each way, to Cheesecake Factory to get me a delicious slice of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake. Sounds deadly, I know.

Day #3) Tuesday - I was given Grey's Anatomy, Season Two and dinner of my choice at the Katy Mills Mall Food Court. (I'm a cheap date, I know.) :) I also walked out with two pairs of shoes and four picture frames - courtesy of Grams and Poppy - THANK YOU!

Day #4) BIRTHDAY- Yup, you guessed it....Grey's Anatomy, Season Three. And....

Chocolate Chip Pancakes. I am one who would eat chocolate anything for breakfast every day of my life if I could. Healthy, no way. Amazingly satisfying, yes.
Jeremiah made me these bad boys for my birthday breakfast....and they were delicious. :)

Lucy, our 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan, also got a bath.

Juliana did a great job cleaning the sides of our van.

Jack on the other hand.....did a great job also...but...

...enjoyed the bubbles much, much more.

The rest of the day we took it easy. Had a nice lunch and walked around a few stores. Once we were home, we fed the kiddos, gave them baths and put them to bed. Jeremiah and I were able to get out by ourselves for a late dinner once my mom was over and the clan was fast asleep.

It was such a great day and it is much more greater knowing that I am loved so much.

Thank you love. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The concept of the "Fun Birthday Week". Ask him to tell you of some of JD's Fun Birthday Weeks.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome sounds like he really went out of his way to let you know ! that you are loved so much by the kiddos and him self