Thursday, January 11, 2007

My little Sleeping Bea...er Snow White.


Last night, Jer and I took Juliana for her "Gurbrise" (surprise). We took her to see Disney on Ice, Princess Wishes at the "Q" - which we got great tickets from e-bay....8 rows from the ice! All day yesterday, we were prepping Juliana up for her special surprise, when we would ask her what she thought her surprise was, she would say.."a scooper???". So the kids took their naps and we ate dinner, then we got Juliana ready. We dropped little Jack off - cause lets face it, Cinderella is "girl stuff".... and then we headed for the train station. Juliana is so easy to please because I heard from the backseat, "thanks for my surprise mom!". I let her know that this was PART of her surprise. SO we get downtown and my dad met us at the entrance, then we headed to the show. She was completely AMAZED!!! Our money was well spent and by the time we got home, she was completely zonked...which explains the goofy picture to the left. It was a great time that I am sure she will talk about for days to come :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

How cute! I can`t wait till Sammie is old enough to do something fun like that !