Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"It Smells like Water...."


After getting her bath, Juliana ran downstairs into the kitchen where Jer was and said, "Smell my hair dad..". Jer replied, "mmmm whats it smell like??", she said, "It smells like water.".


She is too much. I love the picture above, I stole it from my sister's myspace page. (hehe)



Meet Jack, he is now my little puppy. I got this hat right after New Year's. when my mom was here. We found it at Target for 50% off...seriously, I love Target. It came with little mittens with paw prints on it - Jack hates them because he cant get his fingers in his mouth...hehe. We had to retire the brown bear hat that we got from this rockin' kids retail store in NYC (a couple doors down from Serendipity). Jack's head is just getting way to big..glad it wasn't this big when he was born....

No comments: