Monday, January 22, 2007

Kids say the darndest things....

So, we were on our way to church yesterday morning (sans daddy) and literally not 3 minutes from my house, my battery dies. Juliana was in the backseat watching Clifford the Big Red Dog on her "Video Now" Player and she looks out the window and says, "Mom, why aren't we going?". So I looked in my rear view mirror at her and I said, "Baby, mommy's battery died, my car wont go.". So she looks out the window for a few minutes and then she says, " Here mommy, you can borrow my batteries from my movie....".
She is so kind hearted and she likes to fix EVERYTHING. That's why my little girl is going to save the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny!! They keep you smiling each and every day tahts for sure. Its so hard to get frusterated in a situation like that when they say those things...:-)!

We need to do a playdate!!

Mel