Saturday, January 6, 2007

Little Mother....


This evening in the car, on our way home from the mall, Jackson was crying (#1 he was in his car seat and #2 he was hungry...). Now this crying had been going on for about 10 minutes and we had tried numerous attempts to get Jack to stop crying. Jer looks at me and says, "Let her go, I want to see what she does...". So all of a sudden, we hear Juliana yelling at her brother (in her big mommy voice), "JACKSON, YOU LISTEN TO ME, STOP CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!" and what do you know, silence. I wonder where she gets that from....
I should probably head upstairs to help Jer with Jack, he has been screaming for almost an hour now, although, I cant tell if he is crying or if its all in my head.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She so freaking adorable!! Is he getting sick?? Hope you are feeling better!!