Thursday, November 12, 2009

Saving the moolah.

I am SO excited about this learning gem!

This year, Jeremiah and I wanted to get Juliana something "useful" and not something that would end up in pieces in every corner of her room. Being that she started school and is SO excited about learning, we researched learning tools and found our winner.

The Leapfrog Didj Gaming System.
Well, today I did some homework and we found out that we will be saving BIG. No, HUGE. No....GINORMOUS.

This gaming system is originally $89.99. Leapfrog.com is having a $30 off sale which brings it down to $59.99. That's all fine and dandy but I can do better... I found a leapfrog coupons link which will give me FREE SHIPPING (an $8.95 savings) AND 20% off (a $12 savings!)

Which brings my grand total to $51.49....tax included.

I LOVE saving $47.45. :)

No comments: