Tuesday, November 24, 2009

down on the farm.

I love pumpkins. So much that I enjoy taking the family to the farm to look at them.
One of my favorite things about fall time is big, bright, orange pumpkins. Last year we learned our lesson. Instead of Dewberry Farm (which is comparable to Mapleside Farms - to all of you Ohio-ans out there) we went to some puny, muddy, small pumpkin patch...and we can see why it was FREE to get in.
However, this year, we splurged on admission and it was SO worth it.

Jacie on the hayride:


Jeremiah and Jonah. I just LOVE this.

There was ALL kinds of things for the kids to do! Corn maze, hayride, playground, rubber duck races, entertainment, pumpkin patch, some kind of barrel swing and hanging ropes so your kids could jump into huge mounds of hay! (Every parents worst nightmare!! ) :)

Definitely worth doing next year!!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Oh, and I <3 your background! :)

Jamie said...

Thanks Em!!! Its funny, because you background now is what I had for a LONG while!! :)