Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall In Texas.

Autumn. I LOVE autumn.
I miss Cleveland this time of year. I miss the colors....by this part of the year, one seems to get sick of green really quickly.

We got a glimpse of fall in our back yard this past week. As I was having some one on one time with little Jonah, I happened to look up at our big arch window in the family room and saw one, two...no three little red leaves! :)


Here is our very GREEN key lime tree. (Well, the limes are looking a little yellow at this point. They are probably WAY confused by the weather - it has been averaging 50's at night and upper 70's during the day....today was 78 degrees.....


Oh my sweet, not so little pumpkin....we decided to have a little fun in the front yard with just one adventurous little girl, two pumpkins and mommy's camera.

Oh well, we may not have a big autumn but at least we have BIG pumpkins! :)



No comments: