Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Next Lance Armstrong...


....well not exactly like Lance Armstrong, maybe better. :)
I am just loving this warm weather, I woke up this morning and it was 63 degrees out! I think I might take the kids out for morning outside time. (If it doesn't rain...)
So yesterday, we (Jeremiah, Pat and I) had to go to court because Aberdeen Commons is suing us for $15,000 dollars!!! So they aren't going to get that much, they tried to get us on things that we didn't do, and I don't think the judge bought it. Worst case scenario, we have to pay a couple hundred dollars for rent for March of 2006, mind you, out lease was up February 23, 2006. I know what your thinking, we weren't living there in March...well they require a tenant to give them 60 days written notice if they plan to vacate the premises, which I only have them 32 days notice, because for some reason, I thought it was 30 days...like any other normal apartment complex. Just goes to show you, ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT!
We need our own house...

No comments: