Friday, March 30, 2007

Hide N' Seek

Yesterday, Juliana and I had a great day together - Jer's mom came over and watched Jack while Juliana and I went out. We started off at Target to pick up a few things where Juliana randomly said. " I am at Target AGAIN!". The manager said, "Oh yeah? Are you going to work here when you grow up?". Juliana: "Yeah, when I get bigger....".

Then we had lunch at any child in America's favorite joint...Good Ol' Micky D's. They have THE cutest toys in the happy meals this time around. Right now, they are giving the Wizard of Oz characters in kid form. This week is the Wicked Witch - MY FAVORITE!! (Thank you Wicked! - If you haven't seen it or read the book, I recommend that you book a flight to NYC and attend the show. Its at the Gershwin Theater...GO SEE IT!)


Where was I? Oh yeah, so after lunch we went to the library to get a few books and then Juliana and I came home...while she was playing with her new collection, I glanced over and witnessed this:


I guess mail boxes aren't just for mail anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute...shes so creative!
Funny thing is that Chloe as well got the 2 witches this week (the good one & bad...) Although she calls the bad one: "the green one".
Glad to hear you guys ahd a fun day out together!!


Mel