Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hiatus is {over}.

I'm back!

It's been a long and winding road since I have last logged on here. I am hoping that as part of my own personal "therapy", I can get my blog back up and running. 

Of course, I will fill you in on the wonders that are my children but I will be going at this blog thing with a different approach. Each day, Monday through Friday, will have themes to which I will follow: Menu Monday, Tackle It Tuesday, Wedded Bliss Wednesday, Toddler Trials Thursday and Faith Friday.

We will see how it goes! 

So folks, I welcome you to: Tackle It Tuesday!


I found this idea from a web blog that I came across today.... www.5minutesformom.com. I was in DIRE need of some motivation after the morning I had and I couldn't have been more happy to cross paths with this internet gold mine. 

SO: As part of "Tackle It Tuesday" - my project for this week is all things kids' bathroom. 

When we moved into our house, if definitely needed a heaping dose of TLC. The walls were all drab white, kitchen cabinets half stained, flower beds....were not too flower like.....you can say that this house needed a little love. :)

So, since September, we have taken on one room at a time, one wall color at a time, one fixture at a time.  And I would say that the kids bathroom is up to bat. 

We decided that we wanted this bathroom to be fun and silly....just like our kiddos. SO, we decided to go with this Alex Moody Monsters theme:
Don't these adorable little monsters look just like MY adorable little monsters?!?! 

This evening, I began taping the edges and floorboards of the bathroom and will hopefully start painting tomorrow at nap time. (Keep your fingers crossed for me.)

(Updates to come next Tuesday!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greetings thejlamsonclan.blogspot.com blogger found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com