Monday, March 30, 2009

Snap, Crackle, Pop....

My kids LOVE sweets. Heck, I LOVE sweets. Last week, we had a good ol' time making Rice Crispy Treats....and it was fun. Gooey, messy, sticky fun but fun.


My Jack just wanted to "get down and dirty". He is a boy. What do you expect? At every chance he could, he was sticking his little fingers in the treats. So his main job was cutting out shapes...with mom's help of course!


Juliana LOVES to let her creative side show. Anything decorating, coloring, creating...she is all over it. Here she is "creating" her treat. I didn't get a chance to get "after" pics because my kids are too fast. If there is some sort of treat in front of them, it is gone in 3.7 seconds. :)


Oh my sweet Jack. While I was cleaning up our mess and five Rice Crispy Treats later, Jack was going in for the final kill. But I am a swift mom and my camera happened to be in my hand. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to be a professional photographer!!! your pictures are great! Amber Hawes

Jamie said...

Thanks Amber!!! Photography is definately my new found "grown-up" hobby!

Thanks for reading! :)