Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blogger Makeover With a Full Stomach!


For your reading enjoyment I will be updating the appearance of this blog monthly. Being that it is March and sunny and green here....like it is all year round, I figured this look is appropriate. :)

Now, onto the important subject.....FOOD! I just love God's sense of humor. When Jeremiah and I met in 2004, I was in no way any kind of chef, cook, microwave-er. I could hardly boil water on the stove! Well at that time, Jeremiah showed up in my life with a degree in Nutrition. (Yay me!!!) So anyways, Jeremiah and I are doing the Love Dare devotional and yesterday's dare was to have a quiet dinner for two at home and re-study your spouse. Well.....this is what Jeremiah made me:


What you have just "feasted" on is a Italian grilled chicken breast topped with Mozzarella cheese, a grilled portabella mushroom and grilled red bell peppers on a toasted ciabatta roll. Served with herb angel hair pasta. 

MMMM. Yay me! :)

No comments: