Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The 80's Are Back!!!!

Jeremiah, Jacie and I are going to Houston on Thursday and I went out and bought these stinkin' cute leg warmers for Jacie for the plane ride (seeing as we wont need the baby cover for her car seat, nor winter clothes...) I LOVE these!!! I wish I could find them for mommies!
I got this awesome shirt for Jack (paid $0.25 for it) and I wanted to get a picture of him. Well, after 5 minutes of trying to get a nice smile shot...this is what I got. He clearly never wants me to take pictures of him and he shows it...I guess it will be good blackmail once he is in high school... :)

Saturday morning, Melissa and I went to a couple garage-type sales at Strongsville High School and Valley Forge High School....we figured that instead of bringing all of the kids (5 kids total!) we would "hire" a couple teens from the youth group at our church. So we called upon, Alex, Carlea and Abby!! I love these girls...(if we are playing favorites...they are definitely mine!) So they came over at 8 in the am and watched Juliana, Jack and Chloe (Mel's little girl) for a couple hours. I would definitely hire them again! They cleaned up the playroom and washed their dishes!! I would recommend them to anyone!! :)
Well I better get to packing!! We leave in 42 hours and 5 minutes!! Cant you tell we are looking forward to it??



No comments: