Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here You Go GP!!!

Well, it's been quite a while since I have posted anything...I would say about four months. About three out of the four my father in law has been asking me (or Jer) why I haven't updated the blog...so here you go!!

(In a nutshell) The past four months have been a blur. We welcomed our beautiful little girl into the world on Thursday, December 27th at 4:49pm. Jacie Madison Lamson was 7 pounds, 6 ounces and 19 inches long. So far she has been a perfect baby :) Although lately she doesn't seem to want to make her mind up about sleeping at night...one night it is an 8 hour night and the next three nights she is up between 3 and 4am. But other than that...PERFECT.

My first semester back to school was a breeze...seriously. I got a 4.0 last semester and I am still going strong...even though this semester I am only taking two courses. I cant wait to get back to the actual school. The online courses are convenient for the time being, but they stink as far as hands on learning. Personally, I would rather be in a classroom setting instead of a "child screaming" setting.

I'm training for a marathon again! I have been in training mode for a little over a month and I am loving it!! I have lost 7 pounds in the last 4 and a half weeks and I am only a mere 3 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight! I especially love getting out of the house and working off that built up energy that I cant work off at home...Ive got that warm weather itch...cant wait to get outside and run instead of on a treadmill in a stuffy, sweaty building :)

In 8 days...yes that's right, I am counting... Jeremiah, Jacie and I will be heading to Houston, Texas for five days. My friend Becca is getting married. The last time I saw Becca was when Jer and I got married almost three years ago. I just cant wait to get out of Cleveland for a little while...I cant wait to be in the warm weather and relax.

Other than that, things on the home front are going good. Kids are growing like weeds and I cant believe it is already March almost!!

No comments: