Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grilled Cheese and Bacon.

My friend Tammy is the BEST. She is from Tennessee. She LOVES Starbucks. And she feeds her family bacon every other day, if not every. LOVE her. Well, she has these famous grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches, the kind that just looking at them will literally clog your arteries. And...she made them for us!! :)

Holy bacon, batman!


Sandwiches in the works.

Welcome to Texas! Jeremiah's FIRST legal shotgun. :)
"Bacon makes me want to shoot stuff.." - Sheriff Lamson.

"Bacon makes me want to fight crime and protect the innocent." -Super hero Jack.


"The smell of bacon makes me sleepy." - Sleepy Jonah

"Bacon makes me thirsty." - Three juice boxes Jacie.

I should also point out that the first bacon Jacie has ever had was introduced by Tammy. Way to be an enabler Tammy, way to go. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm those sandwiches look awesome! Everything is better with bacon :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.