Monday, April 9, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Easter?!?!?!

What a weekend! I am completely shocked at how much snow we got in the past 4 days!! Easter was a very white one...in which it should be but instead of cold yucky snow maybe we could have gotten fluffy, sticky marshmallow.... Less than a week ago, Juliana was wearing this:

So Jack is now sitting all by himself!! I cant believe how big he is getting - he is already 7 months old! I gave him a little bit of table food yesterday, he had real applesauce, a little bit of cheesecake and some sweet potatoes. He is only taking 3 bottles a day now (one when he gets up, one before nap time and one before bed), the rest of the time, he is eating food. Maybe that explains why he is so big!! These were Juliana's pj's when she was about 15months....these fit Jack now.

gotta love it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I miss you guys! I love you and can´t wait to see you again...hopefully in Jan. The kiddos are getting so big! Have fun Little Momma! Love you!